Maintenance Mechanic 3rd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TAI is an industry-leading, multi-disciplined EPC firm with more than 30-years of proven experience providing support to a variety of industries including heavy industrial, pharma, food & beverage and consumer goods manufacturers to name a few. We employ more than 225 engineers and support personnel amongst 16 unique divisions to provide our clients with subject matter experts for its every need.
TAI has a longstanding relationship with an international pharmaceutical manufacturer in Frederick, MD where we support its facilities maintenance group and 24/7 production. We are looking to add three qualified mechanics to support process and utility equipment for the multi-product. large-scale biologics manufacturing facility.
- Possess appropriate knowledge of process equipment such as bioreactors, centrifuges, purification processing skids, purification columns, glasswashers, and autoclaves.
- Possess appropriate knowledge of utility and facility equipment such as HVAC, refrigeration, boiler, chiller, cooling tower, pumps and drives, RODI, WFI, and clean steam systems.
- Possess appropriate experience as it relates to performing mechanical maintenance activities such as valve rebuilds (diaphragm, ball valves, gate valves, proportional control valves), pump rebuilds including seals (positive displacement, air pumps, peristaltic, and centrifugal pumps), agitator maintenance including seal replacements, motor pump replacement/alignment, and heat exchanger repairs.
- Capable of performing work in the mechanical, pipefitting, or plumbing trades.
- Complete any required (GxP) documentation.
- Use basic hand tools.
- Read, write, and utilize drawings, mathematics, and formulas.
- Read mechanical schematics and piping diagrams P&IDs.
- Perform work in a clean room environment.
- 2-2-3 schedule
- Week 1 - two days on, two days off, three days on
- Week 2 - two days off, two days on, three days off
- 5:45PM - 5:45AM
*This is a full-time role with three-weeks of PTO, medical benefits and 401k matching*
TAI has the know-how to serve a broad range of industries. Fundamental Engineering, Management, and Technical Service means and methods are adapted to the specific demands of each unique market sector. Where applicable, Best Practices are cross pollinated to new market sectors allowing TAI to bring unique solutions to our clients’ challenges.
660 Research DriveFrederick, MD
AutomotiveView all jobs at TAI Engineering
Get fresh 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.