- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TAI (Tourgee & Associates, Inc) provides Engineering, Management, and Technical Services to heavy industrial and manufacturing industries throughout the United States. Named by the Baltimore Better Business Journal as one of the Top-100 Private Companies, and Top-100 Fastest Growing Companies in the region for 2022 – TAI Engineering services more than one-third of Fortune 500 companies.
TAI is supporting a global supplier of specialty materials with its engineering manager search. In this role you'll manage both the engineering and maintenance departments at its Elverson (PA) facility. Candidate will establish manufacturing methods and process sequence vital to cost effectively manufacture high precision quality products.
In addition, the following are key responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead for equipment design, build, and installation projects. Prepare all necessary documentation for capital equipment requirements and projects.
- Serving as a member of Management Review team.
- Initiates tool design concepts and maintains close feedback with other manufacturing engineers, shop floor personnel, management and related customers and vendors.
- Resolves manufacturing problems and implements process and tool improvements.
- Support manufacturing operations by developing, refining and documenting processes and procedures to reduce variation and improve process capabilities.
- Build relationships with manufacturing teams and all levels of management.
- Drive data driven improvement through the use of quality tools and systemic application of corrective action methodologies.
- Ensure the most efficient production of parts through the recommendation of materials and manufacturing processes to be used to produce high quality parts and products.
- Provide technical support dealing with difficult production problems.
- Collecting and providing information regarding continuous improvement activities.
- Identifying trends in the process, and serve as member of Risk management team to help identify changes to Risk Analyses/Process Failure Mode & Effects Analyses (PFMEAs).
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or similar field.
- 7-10 Years’ Experience. (Managerial Experience Required)
If this position interests you, or your curious to learn more about TAI, come visit our website at www.taiengineering.com.
TAI has the know-how to serve a broad range of industries. Fundamental Engineering, Management, and Technical Service means and methods are adapted to the specific demands of each unique market sector. Where applicable, Best Practices are cross pollinated to new market sectors allowing TAI to bring unique solutions to our clients’ challenges.
47 Park AveElverson, PA
EngineeringView all jobs at TAI Engineering
Get fresh Software Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.