TAI is actively seeking a Project Engineer/Manager to support our client’s Dallas, TX Plant. The ideal Project Engineer/Manager will have experience managing Facilities projects (lighting, security, boilers/chillers, locker rooms, breakrooms, offices, etc) and/or Packaging/Filling projects (equipment installations, retrofitting, etc).
- Managing all aspects and resources of multiple capital projects from inception through completion, developing detailed objectives and standards to meet all project deadlines & deliverables, and ensuring that all budgetary guidelines are met
- Managing capital appropriation for assigned projects, preparing cost/benefit analysis to justify and support project approvals, and preparing detailed written reports & deliver presentations outlining the status of projects
- Working collaboratively with the Operations and Maintenance/Engineering departments to provide technical support in the acquisition, installation, operation, maintenance, and improvement of manufacturing equipment, to include facilitating disposal of what is obsolete
- Ensuring that departmental and plant objectives are met in the areas such as Safety, Quality, Sanitation and Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Developing and implementing process improvement projects to increase productivity, reliability, sustainability, and cost reduction
- Supporting a High Performance Work (HPW) environment by utilizing a total team approach to process improvements
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of project engineering experience in the facilities or manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated leadership, planning, organizing and communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects from the evaluation through implementation stages
- Experience scoping capital projects, managing capital projects to budgets and obtaining equipment specifications
- Experience leading large project teams
- Project engineering experience in the Facilities, food processing, pharmaceutical, and/or chemical processing industry
- BS or MS Degree focused in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge and experience with plant operations, CAD systems and shop floor integration
- Experience with SAP or a similar ERP system
- A strong understanding of sanitary design concepts
- Experience with maintenance programs and processes
TAI has the know-how to serve a broad range of industries. Fundamental Engineering, Management, and Technical Service means and methods are adapted to the specific demands of each unique market sector. Where applicable, Best Practices are cross pollinated to new market sectors allowing TAI to bring unique solutions to our clients’ challenges.
TAI EngineeringTAI provides a complete range of Engineering, Management, and Technical Services to Industry and Manufacturing. Our motto “Partnering with Industry for Success” has been a defining principle in determining the structure of our company and remains ever present in our company’s operational considerations. TAI has the know-how to serve a broad range of industries. Fundamental Engineering, Management, and Technical Service means and methods are adapted to the specific demands of each unique market sector. Where applicable, Best Practices are cross pollinated to new market sectors allowing TAI to bring unique solutions to our clients’ challenges.