Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and satisfaction, striving for “error free” order administration and customer responsiveness. In this position the incumbent strives to be a role model and leader that values the need to quickly resolve problems, and make informed decisions.
This position has the responsibility to align with the customer service strategic plan and is able to take on special assignments as the needs arise.
The job would be 100% dedicated to Derprosa (an affiliate Company of Taghleef). This position may reside in either Newark, DE, or Chicago, IL.
- Takes initiative, works to creatively exceed customer service standards in accordance with company strategies, values and polices.
- Operates with a high degree of professionalism.
- Maintains customer relationships with specific customers, prospects and reps, as well as monitors the status of orders and follow-up as needed.
- Ensures customer service performance goals are met.
- Ensures an effective balance exists between available inventories, production schedules and customer demands.
- Works in support of resolving customer service related issues, with urgency.
- Works in collaboration in the establishment of the customer service operating plans/budgets and manages them to ensure cost target and business objectives are met.
- Manages the daily activities of customer service representatives.
- Request, receives and reviews purchase orders from customers.
- Coordinates with appropriate departments and personnel to meet customer requirements.
- Communicates and interacts regularly with internal and external customers.
- Monitors status of open orders, confirms shipping dates and communicates problems and delays to customers and management when necessary.
- Coordinate shipping arrangements with customer.
- Creates invoice.
- Coordinates partial orders as requested by customer.
- Prepares and send samples as requested by customer.
- Provides reports and reconciliations as requested by internal and external customers.
- Provide proforma invoices, corrections, credits and debits as needed or as directed by Sales.
- Processes and coordinates customer issues or complaints; returns and replacement orders for materials damaged in transit, or rejected by customers to include communicating with customers and company personnel.
- Responds to customer inquiries and complaints utilizing other company personnel as required.
- Handles issues related to order entry, work order, invoicing and shipping.
- Maintain customer and department filing and archiving systems; keep records of customer transactions, inquires, complaints.
- Provide material information sheets upon request.
- Review and direct all website inquires to correct personnel/department.
- Enters various data into the SAP system to include revised customer data.
- Responsible for keeping sales orders in file and shipping out as per the acknowledged ship date given to the customer.
- Performs duties of other Customer Service Representatives as needed in their absence.
- Manage time and task with little or no supervision.
- Any and all other tasks that might be requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma is required. (Associates Degree is preferred.)
- Knowledge of business and communication principle involved in customer relationship management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in customer service function is required.
- Strong customer management background is required.
- Strong relationship building skills are essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong numerical and reasoning abilities.
- Strong data reporting and computer skills.
- Must have a clear/strong understanding of customer service technologies, quality improvement techniques and initiatives.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must understand customer service expectations.
- Must be highly organized and self-directed.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Work and Powerpoint.
- Experience with SAP systems and or other ERP/CRM tools experience preferred.
- Ability to speak multiple languages (Spanish) is a huge advantage.
BusinessView all jobs at TAGHLEEF INDUSTRIES
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?