TAG is hiring for a Full Time Account Manager
Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture. Our management & marketing team and employees are involved in organizations such as:
- Operation Smile
- Liberty Children's House
Representing one of the largest telecommunications company in the world, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service, professionalism, and to build land and maintain quality customer relationship. This entry level sales and marketing job is full-time and involves in person sales to business owners.
TAG offers promotions into management based on performance, not seniority. This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
Requirements for the Management Training Position in Customer Service:
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
Ideal entry level sales and marketing candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service
- Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
- Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
- Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
- Desire to grow into a management role
- 7th Best Place to Work in Orange County in 2018 (The Orange County Business Journal)
- Our Mission Statement speaks for itself! “Grow. Grow right. Grow right now.”
- Weekly Team Nights (Free food! Bring significant others/friends, let’s socialize!)
- Weekly Sports Nights (Indoor Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, etc @Momentous Sports Center in Irvine)
- Philanthropy (Operation Smile, Boys & Girls Club)
- Book Clubs (Yes, we do audio books too) #newschool #getnerdy
- World Class Leadership and Management Training
- Priority Management Mastery
- Expansion Opportunities
- Medical Benefits
- Weekly draw and commissions available
- Dynamic Team Environment and Growth Culture
- Reach out to Kelsey at 714.824.1577 or at hr@TAGchamps.com
- If we think you are a fit, we will contact you and walk you though the next steps