TAD PGS, Inc Manassas, VA
TAD PGS, Inc
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Production Operator to join a leading Company located in the Manassas, VA surrounding area.
Our Manassas, Virginia site is a part of the Consumer Health division and provides expanded capabilities in soft chews and lozenges. With extensive development and manufacturing expertise and a wide range of flavors, ingredients, and colors available, we can work with complex formulations to help create engaging new products consumers will love. The Operator will support the production of packaged goods according to Standard Operating Procedures and specified quality standards. Carries out specific instructions from the Production Manager/Supervisor in accordance with the daily packaging schedule. We are hiring on all shifts for this role.
- Pallets of the correct product for the run should be pulled over and organized from the WIP storage area
- The person responsible will then dump boxes into the hopper and throw away the plastic liners
- Empty boxes will be placed on a pallet to be recycled through the Cut and Wrap process again
- Verify no chews are going through the hopper and elevator that are unwrapped
- Verify that the boxes and labels are correct and pack the boxes with the number of chews listed on the batch record
- Verify that nothing is being packed that is not a #1 product that can be sent to a customer
- All defects with bags should be caught by this point before being put into the box
- Move completed boxes to the tape machine to be sent to the palletizer
- Load boxes coming from hand packers through the tape machine and onto the pallet to be stacked in accordance with batch records
- Other duties assigned
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
TAD PGS, IncManassas, VA
Over a month agoView All TAD PGS, Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.