At TA Staffing, our Account Managers are critical to the growth of our business and providing the best experience in the industry. We are a professional staffing services firm with a network of 5 regional offices serving middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky, and that number is growing at a rapid pace. Our vision is to build the strongest relationships with the people in our community, always serving their needs.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for the engagement, cultivation and maintenance of the client relationship. The Account Manager will help build relationships with our clients, work with recruiting teams to provide a combination of superior customer service and flexible staffing solutions that result in the best experiences for our clients and candidates.
Your primary focus will be in Bowling Green and surrounding areas in Warren County and Southern Kentucky.
- Account Manager will cultivate successful long-term relationships to expand the TA Staffing client base
- Deliver exceptional service through engagement with hiring managers
- Negotiate with client to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms and fees
- Set, meet and exceed client expectations throughout the hiring process
- Collaborate daily with the in-office, dedicated recruiting team to ensure delivery on client needs
- Work closely with the recruiting team regarding activity, candidate follow up, lead generation, candidate preparation and retention throughout the process
- Build a strong TA presence with large clients, anticipating the client need and advising client throughout the candidate screening process
- Competitive and results-oriented person
- High energy and a strong consultative sales mindset
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing decision makers
- Persistence and superb follow up
- Account managers will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in staffing or recruiting is highly desired.
- Prior sales or business development experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off