- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MAKE. SHIP. HAPPEN.
Moving America… Since 1986 TA Services has been trusted as the premier integrated solutions provider for Freight Brokerage, Managed Transportation, Warehousing & Fulﬁllment, and Cross-Border Logistics needs. We have strategically situated 20+ facilities across North America for maximum geographic coverage.
We at TA Services are focused on results. We take it personally because we have high standards. We are honest in our approach, genuine in our care, and thoughtful in our execution. Our people are digitally connected, decisive in action, and know how to best deploy technology for efﬁciency sake.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for the tactical execution and support of the transportation needs for TA Managed Transportation customer(s).
• Monitors and ensures on-time pick-up and delivery
• Monitors and ensures timely receipt of carrier documentation and invoices
• Recommends corrective action to management to resolve carrier concerns
• Responds to client needs by answering e-mails, calls, tracking and moving shipments
• Participates in cross-training with other Specialists as each is expected to be able to step in and support client(s) at any given time
• Other duties as required and assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external customers
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Quality driven and results oriented
- Ability to multi task
- Regular attendance is essential
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Minimum 1 years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service or transportation role
- Experience with Transportation Management Systems preferred
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Logistic Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.