We got what you want, you got what we need!
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers.
Our clients are currently looking for Independent Contractors interested in providing virtual services to clients. Across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Roadside Assistance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility in choosing when and where to provide services, with flexibility to fit around your life!
As an Independent Contractor, you can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
Our Clients look for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound and outbound phone calls with customers.
- Providing services remotely in a distraction free environment and sitting for long periods of time.
- Providing services independently with little to no supervision.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions into computer systems.
- Managing a computer with multiple system, programs, and screens simultaneously.
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Basic computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
As a business provider of teleservices, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing virtual teleservices, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Technology and Certification Requirements
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Complete an application, which include passing a Voice Audition, background and credit check
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements, including certification specific to a program
We have a variety of programs starting every week!
Program Metrics Requirements:
These programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more you service, the higher your earning potential!
- Client's call availability will vary and is subject to change, however, generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST. Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability.
Submit your application today! Once qualified, you will be contacted with next steps!
Accepting applications in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, DC, DE, FL,GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY.