Heavy Truck Service Manager
T3 recruiters,Inc Pocono Summit, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Service Managers oversees the Service Department and is responsible for controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives.
Additionally, they must satisfy service concerns of all customers, ensure that service is performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably.
Pay scale is depending on exp. = Salary + Bonus
Our client offers Full Benefits, Training and Growth Potential.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which includes an annual operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business.
- Spend quality time building relationships with the customers
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
- Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the manufacturers.
- Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives.
- Service Managers tend to have previous experience as a service advisor, as well as an extensive technical background with management training, and typically have been in the business for 5 years or more.
- Service Managers require strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors. Managerial positions are required to maintain the profitability of their departments while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Managers are required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, but must also comply with these regulations including hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know and provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices.
- Professional certification from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is preferred.
- A strong understanding of automotive/truck technology is definitely an asset.
Please reference Job ID: CAP-013362 when reaching out.
AddressPocono Summit, PA
BusinessView all jobs at T3 recruiters,Inc