T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for a Field Service Representative to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining a system or specific components of a system
- Installs, configures, and updates hardware/software and implements operational and technical security controls
- Adheres to organizational security policies and procedures while collaborating with the customer to identify, evaluate and recommend technical solutions to support operational requirements.
- Troubleshoots complex system issues and provides support in keeping the system efficient and operational
- Installing system updates and ensuring total functionality
- Manage and configure system resources, provide pre-mission operational coordination with users, and support system training events and mission rehearsals
- Support operational elements by creating, monitoring and closing cyber environments
- Maintain a system of networked computers in a complex multi-enclave environment
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel to quickly resolve problems
Qualifications and Skills
- Active DoD security clearance required
- 7+ years of relevant experience is required
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Compliant (SEC+) is required
- Experience supporting military personnel is required
- Experience troubleshooting VMware vCenter administrative issues
- Experience with Network/Infrastructure support
- Strong network troubleshooting skills (especially Layer 2 and Layer 3)
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS configuration
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and responds to management requests for information
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.
T2S Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR