ESS Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
T2S Solutions, LLC, a veteran owned small business, currently has an opening for an ESS Systems Administrator to join our team in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures to ensure appropriate function of hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves issues with IT infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity.
- Provides system administration for assigned infrastructure and establishes and maintains security as it relates to users.
- Applies security patches and operating system upgrades to ensure the security and integrity of the technical environment.
- Supports new infrastructure projects.
- Maintains all configuration documentation for assigned infrastructure.
- Supports senior staff as required and ensures customer requirements and project milestones are met.
- Performs hands on deployment and upgrade of McAfee software with target Hosts, such as upgrade from VSE to ENS.
- Interface with system engineering, cyber engineering and configuration management staff and groups.
- Supports planning and test efforts for new/existing host-based security baselines received from the Engineering team.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Documents, tracks and escalates issues as appropriate, using Bugzilla, I/Tracker, JIRA, Confluence or similar tools/means.
- Provides technical advice and recommendations on problem areas in assigned fields of specialization.
- Provides analyses and information regarding assigned systems for configuration control boards and other resource management planning meetings.
- Attends meetings with other DOD elements, industry and educational institutions to exchange information and resolve problems regarding assigned systems and projects.
- Ensures hosts can maintain communications with McAfee Servers.
- Ensures that the Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS)Server status checks are all green and that no problems are being reported.
- Ensures that all network connections to the remote hosts are up and operational.
- HBSS and the migration to Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS)
- McAfee Host Based Security System E Policy Orchestrator and components to include McAfee Agent, Policy Auditor, Rogue System Detection, Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS)
Qualifications and Skills
- Active DoD Security Clearance Required
- Obtain a Security+ certification within six months of hire.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers, etc.
- Understanding of DoD networks such as CRN, DREN, NIPR, etc.
- Updates and maintains deployment to address business and technical use cases.
- Formal Administration Experience.
- Updates and maintains status Reports and migration Plans.
- Supports the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated deployment cycles.
- University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.
T2S Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressAberdeen Proving Ground, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at T2S Solutions