Senior Project Manager
T2 Utility Engineers Fort Myers, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the T2 Utility Engineers team in Fort Myers, Florida to play an integral role as a Survey Project Manager for our UES Team, working on Survey and Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Business Development Survey and SUE projects
- Regularly interfaces with existing and potential clients to secure new assignments in Survey, SUE and UC.
- Develops and maintains relationships with existing and new clients
- Follow up with Clients to ensure quality of service and explores opportunities for additional assignments (when applicable).
- Serve as representative of T2 Utility Engineers at client meetings.
- Managing project schedule, budgets/financials to include tracking project costs
- Analyzes backlog, resources, and sales to determine priorities and staffing needs
- Coordinates with Regional Manager to secure necessary resources and equipment
- Preparing both Survey and SUE technical and fee proposals and schedules
- Project research
- Schedule and manage project Kick off meetings with key staff and sub consultants
- Perform calculations, mapping and preparation of deliverable for Survey and SUE projects as needed based on Branch Office workload
- Assists with all Office operations for efficiency, accuracy, and compliance with T2 Utility Engineers practices, policies and procedures
- Assists with overseeing the project managers responsible for the field personnel and office staff assigned to projects within the branch office
- Assists in recruiting/developing staff.
- Maintain T2 Utility Engineers’ quality assurance plans
- Establish and maintain T2 Utility Engineers safety plans for assigned projects
- Perform and/or Oversees QA/QC functions for Survey and SUE projects within Branch to ensure accurate and high quality deliverables to clients
- Prepares work plans, assembles project team, delegates tasks and ensures compliance with scope and timely completion of tasks
- Reviews and approves Survey calculations
- Reviews invoices and prepares/reviews progress reports to client
- Manage outstanding invoices/change orders an assist in collections
- Assure that Survey projects are performed in accordance with established company procedures and industry/client and statutory requirements
- Professionally licensed in engineering, surveying or geology, or alternatively, 4 year college degree plus 4 years’ experience in surveying and mapping, utility design or utility construction related field, or alternatively, 8 years’ experience in surveying and mapping, utility design or utility construction related field, or alternatively, 4 years as a T2 Utility Engineers Project manager overseeing surveying and mapping or subsurface utility projects
- Project manager experience.
- DOT surveying and mapping and SUE experience a plus.
- MicroStation, Geopak or AutoCad experience
- Financial management background
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
T2 Utility Engineers is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability. If you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment or application process, please contact Human Resources.
T2 Utility Engineers does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any T2 Utility Engineers employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by T2 Utility Engineers and approved by the T2 Utility Engineers Talent Acquisition Team.
T2 Utility Engineers
AddressFort Myers, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at T2 Utility Engineers