T2 Utility Engineers Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
Join T2 Utility Engineers in Fridley, MN to play an integral role in mentoring and empowering team members to creatively develop solutions for our clients and their projects. The Project Manager will work closely with clients and the design teams to coordinate the completion of projects while ensuring quality standards, maintaining project schedules, and staying within project budgets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides management and direction for existing and new projects
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients to foster a long term business relationships and to secure new assignments.
- Prepares work plans, assembles project team, delegates tasks and ensures compliance with scope and timely completion of tasks
- Reviews and approves calculations submittals, specifications and other submittals
- Reviews invoices and prepares/reviews progress reports to client
- Initiates, prepares, reviews, and participates in proposals, rate & staff hour estimate preparation, and negotiations
- Participates in interviews and presentations. Reviews and manages client contracts
- Serves as representative of T2ue at client meetings
- Establishes and maintains quality assurance plans and safety plans for assigned projects
- Oversees all QA/QC functions to ensure accurate and high quality deliverables to clients
- Participates in the yearly Budget Forecast development, monthly operating review meetings and assists the Branch Manager in setting and meeting the financial performance goals of the branch office
- Performs plans reading and acts as liaison between designers, utility agencies and owner on behalf of clients
- On occasion, conduct utility coordination meetings, documents meeting minutes and maintains files of all activities for each utility agency
- On occasion, perform follow-up of meeting action items to assure effective coordination results
- Communicates verbally and formally the status of coordination activities so as to keep project team informed regarding utilities
- 1-4 years’ experience of project management in the local utility, engineering, and survey field
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related field, EIT preferred
- Experience in leadership, project management, and staff supervision is a plus
- Must have strong written and oral communication, supervisory and mentoring, attention to details and accuracy, planning, decision making, problem solving
- Preferred MicroStation, GEOPAK, CAiCE, AutoCAD / Civil 3D knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office and Database Management
- Knowledge of the practical application of surveying and mapping, including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various types of surveys
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
T2 Utility Engineers is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability. If you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment or application process, please contact Human Resources.
T2 Utility Engineers does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any T2 Utility Engineers employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by T2 Utility Engineers and approved by the T2 Utility Engineers Talent Acquisition Team.
T2 Utility Engineers
ConstructionView all jobs at T2 Utility Engineers