CAD Technician II / Microstation
T2 Utility Engineers Henderson, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join T2 in our Henderson, NV office to play an integral role in assisting with office processing, checking and processing field information, DTM generation, right-of-way computations, boundary survey preparation, and underground utility survey preparation. Survey experience preferred. Microstation experience is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares computer-generated survey drawings, according to established standards and procedures, from field collected data using CAD software
- All activities will be under the direct supervision of a licensed engineer or licensed surveyor, utilizing a variety of software packages including: AutoCAD (Civil3D), MicroStation, GEOPAK, Leica Geo Office, Trimble Business Center and InRoads/OpenRoads
- Performs general survey and engineering calculations
- Assists with office processing, checking and processing field information, DTM generation, right-of-way computations, boundary survey preparation, underground utility survey preparation, etc.
- Revises or changes survey drawings, traces and/or copies existing drawings and completes simple calculations with specific instructions
- Follows the company’s standard CAD procedures for layering and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout
- Well organized and with outstanding work ethic, works well with a dynamic and highly efficient team
- Schedules and progress reports for self-performed work
- Minimum of high school or technical school training with courses in computer-aided drafting.
- 3-5 years’ experience (AutoCAD Civil3D, MicroStation)
(Note: Applicants without MicroStation will not be considered for employment)
- Certified Survey Technician (CST I, II or III) or the ability to obtain the title soon is highly preferred and encouraged
- Experience with additional software packages including: GEOPAK, Leica Geo Office, Trimble Business Center and InRoads/OpenRoads
- DOT experience
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
T2 Utility Engineers is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability. If you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment or application process, please contact Human Resources.
T2 Utility Engineers does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any T2 Utility Engineers employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by T2 Utility Engineers and approved by the T2 Utility Engineers Talent Acquisition Team.
T2 Utility Engineers
ManufacturingView all jobs at T2 Utility Engineers