- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced Systems Administrator to join our team. In this position, you will use your expertise to configure, monitor and maintain our IT Systems. You will focus on Computer Networks, Servers, and System Administration. Reporting to the Director, you will install, configure, service, repair and maintain Information Technology Systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment. You will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that System Hardware, Operating Systems, and Software Systems are fully operational.
• Consult with our internal clients, and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Install, configure and administer all Technology Systems, including Windows Servers, Network Infrastructure, Firewalls, Antivirus, Data Backups, and Security Systems
• Provide and maintain detailed Network/Server Architecture designs and documentation
• Planning for the implementation and decommission of Technology Systems
• Prepare weekly status reports used by management for purposes of planning, organizing, and scheduling work
• Contribute to SOP’s and IT Policies
• Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
• Post-Secondary diploma in Technology
• 5+ years of experience in Information Technology – Systems and Networking
• Must have experience: Windows Server; VMware vSphere/vCenter Server; Druva SaaS Cloud Backup; Palo Alto PA-820 ; Juniper EX Series Ethernet Switches; Juniper SRX Next-Gen Firewalls; Fluent in Junos OS; Cisco Meraki AP's; Microsoft Azure; Microsoft O365; Microsoft Teams
• Preference will be given to candidates with the following: CASP, CEH, CISSP, GSEC, GCIH, Sec+, Net+, A+, Cloud+, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCDA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MTA
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of Networking/Server Technology and concepts
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
T2 Utility Engineers is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability. If you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment or application process, please contact Human Resources.
T2 Utility Engineers does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any T2 Utility Engineer employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by T2 Utility Engineers and approved by the T2 Utility Engineers Talent Acquisition Team.
T2 Utility Engineers, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at T2 Utility Engineers, Inc.