- $110,000 to $145,000 Yearly
T2 Utility Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager/Project Manager in Northern Californiato play an integral role in continued development of our Utility Engineering services in California. The location (city) of the potential candidate’s location in Northern California is flexible. Looking for a dynamic individual wanting to grow and aid in building the industry and team. The applicant will work closely with clients and the design teams to coordinate the completion of UE tasks for multiple types of Civil Engineering projects including: Transportation, Water/Wastewater, Transit, Education, and Aviation.
T2 Utility Engineers specializes in providing reliable underground and above-ground utility information to reduce the risks that utilities present for infrastructure projects. T2ue helps clients manage the complexity of existing utilities with our professional and comprehensive Subsurface Utility Engineering, Utility Coordination, and Surveying services.
Our mission is to provide project stakeholders with quality utility information, professional insight, and deliverables that streamline construction, improve project safety, and set the standard for the utility engineering industry. Since 1993, our reputation has been built on providing incomparable service based on high standards of technical ability and project understanding.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interfaces with clients to secure projects and contracts
- Develops and maintains relationships with existing and new clients
- Report on client and competitor activities and initiate action accordingly
- Attend and participate in Civil Engineering industry events
- Prepare business activity and forecast reports
- Support the local office or regional marketing efforts
- Working with proposal team and respond to requests for information, proposals and/or quotations
- Prepare work plans, assemble project team, delegate tasks, and ensures compliance with scope and timely completion of tasks
- Reviews and approves utility investigation deliverables.
- Initiate, prepare, review, and participate in proposals, rate & staff hour estimate preparation, and negotiations
- Serve as representative of T2 at client meetings
- Oversees all QA/QC functions to ensure accurate and high quality deliverables to clients
- 4-year degree in civil engineering or related field plus 6-10+ years’ experience in civil engineering or related field
- A licensed Professional Engineer or Professional Land Surveyor is preferred.
- Ability to effectively network to obtain strategic growth KPl's for new business and key clients
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, strategic vision, organizational capability, market intimacy
- Must have strong written and oral communication, supervisory and mentoring, attention to details and accuracy, planning, decision making, problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Transportation Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering or Utility Coordination a plus
- Normal office environment with occasional field site visits for progress review and quality control or estimating new work and be able to travel out of town overnight for project assignments
We Offer a Complete Benefits Package!
In addition to the opportunity to grow and advance, we offer competitive salaries, paid training, and comprehensive benefits with options to meet your needs, including;
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company provided cell phone or cell phone allowance
- Medical and prescription drug coverage – multiple plan options
- Flexible Spending (FSA), Dependent Care (DCA), or Health Savings (HSA) accounts
- Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs
- Parental, Family and Medical leave
- 401-K retirement plan w/company match
- Life insurance
- Short / long term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Spot and annual bonus incentive
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
T2 Utility Engineers is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability. If you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment or application process, please contact Human Resources.
T2 Utility Engineers does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any T2 Utility Engineers employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by T2 Utility Engineers and approved by the T2 Utility Engineers Talent Acquisition Team.
T2 UES , Inc. d/b/a T2 Utility EngineersHuntington Beach, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.