IT Support Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
T2 Utility Engineers specializes in providing reliable underground and above-ground utility information to reduce the risks that utilities present for infrastructure projects. T2ue helps clients manage the complexity of existing utilities with our professional and comprehensive Subsurface Utility Engineering, Utility Coordination, and Surveying services.
Our mission is to provide project stakeholders with quality utility information, professional insight, and deliverables that streamline construction, improve project safety, and set the standard for the utility engineering industry. Since 1993, our reputation has been built on providing incomparable service based on high standards of technical ability and project understanding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair PC related hardware and peripherals
- Install and support enterprise-wide applications such as Windows 10, Office 365, and Microsoft Teams as well as internal business applications
- Provide timely support via phone and ticketing systems (SolarWinds Service Desk)
- Maintain user accounts in Active Directory and Office 365
- MACD accounts on Teams telephony
- Onboarding of new employees and off-boarding of departing employees
- Setup and shipment of new and replacement hardware/peripherals
- Engage vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Create and maintain documentation on projects and recurring procedures
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Generate and maintain Knowledge Based articles
- Provide advice and technical training
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- College Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Proven Customer support skills required
- Ability to work with end users and troubleshoot application and/or service related issues, determine root cause, and effective capture resolution steps within internal system
- Solid operating knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, etc.
- Knowledge of Networking i.e. LAN/WAN
- Proven skills in troubleshooting and resolving PC hardware issues
- Knowledge of current trending cloud computing technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and within a fast paced team environment
- Experience supporting conference room technology and VoIP technology
- Experience working with vendors for service related issues
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- This position may require some heavy lifting
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a drug, background and reference screening.
T2 Utility Engineers is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability. If you require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment or application process, please contact Human Resources.
T2 Utility Engineers does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any T2 Utility Engineers employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by T2 Utility Engineers and approved by the T2 Utility Engineers Talent Acquisition Team.
TechnologyView all jobs at T2 UES,Inc.