We are looking for an experience professional as a customer and partner support specialist with an excellent interpersonal communications skill.
In this role you will be responsible for all customer service inquiries from current and new merchants and partners.
- Answer client/customer and partners inquiries
- Respond via email or phone to different internal departments, clients and partners
- Make sure all the form and supporting documents are correct
- Manage database and spreadsheets
- Perform any type of support for each department, helping with administrative support duties when needed.
Qualified Applicants should:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion to be a team player and help others
- Have strong communication skills and be able to articulate well over the phone and in email
The ideal candidate must have 2 years of progressive customer service, administrative and support experience. Training will be provided.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years of customer service and support processing experience preferably
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in CRM and being able follow process
- Detail oriented, team player with good planning and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, with good analytic skills to be able to understand the industry
- Knowledge of e-commerce and merchant accounts preferably
- Job schedules Monday - Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Compensation and Benefits
· Salary: year
· Comprehensive medical program, includes dental and vision after 90 days