Entry Level | Marketing | Sales | Customer Service **Paid Weekly**
T.A.C. now offering positions at entry level in marketing, advertising, and promotions. Our firm has a very high success rate in developing SPORTS MINDED individuals into TOP PERFORMERS in a management capacity. We are seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their "Winning Mindsets" and apply them to lucrative business careers. We want to develop our own people (starting in entry level) rather than hiring people with habits counteractive to our mission.
This is an entry-level position. All College Graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following degrees/experiences are the best matches: communications, business administration, management, advertising, marketing, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, athletic experience.
Entry level representatives will work in the following areas:
Consultative Sales & Marketing. (NO telemarketing - NO direct mail)
Teaching and Development of Subordinates
We are a marketing firm that specializes in marketing programs for our clients' products and services. With the unveiling of our solidified and effective marketing program in the prestigious city of Tacoma, Wa. TracOne Consulting has developed an undeniably powerful presence in some of the world's largest chain retailers in a short amount of time.
Entry Level Marketing Assistant || Travel Opportunity
TracOne Consulting is a promotional marketing and sales firm in the Tacoma area. With our recent expansion, we are looking to fill Sales Account Representative positions within our company to help us keep up with our clients growing brands.
Event Marketing Assistant will use their enthusiasm and eagerness to learn all facets of the on-site retail event business from the ground up! Through participation and execution of all on-site event marketing and sales initiatives, the entry level management trainee will progress into a management role as an Event & Marketing Manager and become ultimately responsible for the performance of on-site event marketing campaigns for a variety of key brands
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Attend marketing/advertising strategy meetings and communicate new ideas and feedback regularly
· Assist Account Managers with customer interactions and sales support
· Assist with the launch of new retail campaigns and products as needed as well as travel to the necessary retail locations
· Customer engagement and customer acquisition for our clients
· Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiatives
· Developing skills in training, coaching, and leadership
· Assist in the implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies and market strategy insights as they apply to each brand’s on-site retail event
Want the opportunity for advancement
This position will be compensated with an hourly rate that is negotiable based on experience, plus weekly bonuses on top of that
An upbeat work environment
Opportunities for advancement within the company
Opportunities for travel (not required)
All expense paid conferences