TracOne Brand Management
Who We Are We are
A premier marketing and advertising firm in Tacoma that offers its clients the ability to increase their consumer base and provide BRAND AWARENESS with cost-effective marketing strategies.
What We Need
This new full-time, permanent role will report to the Director of Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, management, and execution of marketing initiatives and strategies amongst the consumer population in the Tacoma territory. The Assistant Brand Manager Trainee - Entry Level plays an important leadership role on the multi-functional brand promotions team, and as a result, the successful individual must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build and cultivate consumer relationships on all levels. This is a full-time position with flexible hours and our client offers a competitive, hourly base plus performance bonuses.
Please Only Apply You Have The Following:
• Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
• Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Have a student mentality with a leadership mindset
• Able to directly motivate and SUPERVISE others to achieve maximum performance.
• Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
• Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
• Capable of MULTI-TASKING prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, TracOne Consulting leads in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment. At TracOne Consulting commitment to teamwork helps them accomplish every goal set.