T.Webber is currently seeking an entrepreneurial Service Manager to join our team. The Service Manager is responsible for building and managing a dynamic, performance driven serviceteam that believes in providing 5-star service to clients while exceeding company sales targets. Serving as a leader, motivator, trainer, recruiter and sales driver, the Serice Manager inspires their team to provide customers with superior service, which results in higher lead conversion and client fulfillment.
The Big Task
As Service Manager you will build and lead an ideal service department with the best in the business working with you.
Key Sub Tasks
* Recruit, hire, train and coachfield technicians; ensure what they have to win every day.
* Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
* Promote enthusiasm and team spirit during daily huddles, team meetings and 1:1's;Inspire technicians to hit their goals.
* Help develop annual budgets, control expenses and meet or exceed plan.
* Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
* Ensure sufficient staff levels to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes; manage overtime
* Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional customer satisfactionand performance standards; ensure all standard procedures are followed.
* Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Extensive management experience with an interest in the Home Services industry
* Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
* Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
* Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
* Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
* Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
* Exceptional follow-through capabilities
* Willingness to hustle and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
What We Offer
* Great salary + achievable bonus program
* Great Benefits, including:health, dental& vision insurance with significantcompany contribution.
* Company paid life insurance and long term disability insurance
* New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
* State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
* Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
* Regular paid technical,customer service & managementtraining to advance your craft
* Regular company meetings & seasonal social and family events (Christmas parties, Family BBQs, Go Cart Evenings, etc)
* A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and opportunities to advance)
* Respect - for you, your family, and your career.
We realize that our greatest assets are the people who take pleasure and pride in working for T.Webber, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with T.Webber. Together, we can continue to grow and raise the bar in the service industry throughout the Hudson Valley and beyond. Apply today to get started.
T.Webber serves the entire Hudson Valley market including: Dutchess County, Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Ulster County & Rockland County.
Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls, Hyde Park, Fishkill, Hopewell Junction, Carmel, Brewster, Cold Spring, Ossining, Peekskill, Yorktown Heights, Mount Kisco, Putnam Valley, Bedford, Armonk, Highland, New Paltz, New Windsor, Newburgh, Middletown, Milton, Nyack & Beyond.
Equal Opportunity Employer