- Posted: over a month ago
T.NETWORK, Inc. is a privately held US based logistics provider with a passion and focus on both the client and employee experience. As a National Account Executive, you will be instrumental in the growth and development of the international freight forwarding business of T.NETWORK, Inc. We are looking for someone with direct business-to-business sales experience to build and develop new customer relationships. Our primary focus today is mainly on the growth of the TPEB/TPWB tradeline for both air and ocean centered around highlighting our value-added services and consultive approach. As the National Account Executive, you will be the acting as the face of the organization and a trusted advisor for the prospective clients in the sales life cycle.
T.NETWORK is a privately owned global logistics company with U.S. locations in Itasca, Illinois and West Covina, California. Our company focuses on providing quality international freight forwarding services including procurement, global supply chain planning, contract logistics and solution design, and cross border eCommerce. T.NETWORK is guided by its core values of experience, innovation, trust, and passion. With these values, and a belief in a collaborative employee/customer experience, T.NETWORK is dedicated to putting the fun back in freight forwarding!
WHY WORK WITH T.NETWORK?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Industry competitive earnings, benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Employee Assistance Programs), and 401k
- Positive support-focused culture, collaborative work environment, strong core values that guide the mission of the organization
- Structed career paths with leadership promoted from within
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Identify freight forwarding business opportunities within existing customer base and prospective clients
- Educate our sales floor, prospects and existing customers on our freight forwarding services
- Assist internal sales teams by supporting day-to-day freight forwarding operations when needed
- Help resolve issues that need to be escalated beyond the sales team
- Conduct account reviews with customers on performance, forecasts, and opportunities to implement value added international solutions
- Collaborate with our Customer Solutions & Success department on pricing and operations to build solutions for customers
- As customer base grows, effectively manage existing customers and qualified prospects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of sales and transportation experience required
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- High sense of urgency with a results-oriented focus
- Strong sales, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs including strong ability to create and leverage Excel
- Strong drive to acquire new business and build client relationships
- Background in Supply Chain, Logistics, Shipping and Freight, or similar industry
- West Covina, CA
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Business Development
WHAT MAKES T.NETWORK DIFFERENT?
We don’t want to be the biggest. We want to be the best! T.NETWORK believes that providing a stable work environment for our employees and focusing on our clients and employees equally creates the perfect recipe for success.
T.NETWORK is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v/so
AddressWest Covina, CA
BusinessView all jobs at T. Network