Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Expired: August 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
T-Rex is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to support adoption of technologies at military treatment facilities and installations around the world. The candidate will work closely with senior T-Rex Technical Leads, a team of training and communications specialist, DHMS leaders/staff and DHMS vendors to plan and execute the rollout of training and adoption activities.
The PEO Defense Healthcare Management System (DHMS) is transforming the delivery of health care and advance data sharing through a modernized electronic health record for service members, veterans and their families. The Workforce 3.0 program within DHMS is a managed solution that leverages innovative new processes, methods, and best-in-class methodologies from the private sector to enable the entire PEO DHMS workforce to deliver world-class technology. The DHMS systems provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. This program supports management of technical deployments, field deployments, and technology training/adoption. Lets talk about how you can help make a difference!
- Communicate effectively by using dashboards, power points, and reports, with various groups of stakeholders
- Shepherd communications supporting the effective performance and management of Service Level Agreements (SLA)s
- Execute a holistic view across the Service Management disciplines, and support contractual requirements
- Working with leadership and other stakeholders to improve current processes or create new ones
- Conducting feasibility studies to determine if proposed changes are possible within existing budgets, resources, and time constraints
- Analyzing data and identifying trends in business operations to identify inefficiencies or areas for improvement
- Support the management and control of all defects within the in-house development environment
- To own and chair daily defect calls with lead Development, Test and Operational Teams, and to provide clear minutes and actions
- Definition, ownership, and management of the Defect Process
- Liaising with the Problem Management Team to ensure a clear and efficient interaction within overlapping processes, and to promote this with all customers
- Ensuring all defects are entered correctly and controlled / managed as effectively as possible through their lifecycle
- Maintaining absolute integrity of the defect database and ensuring a full audit trail for any changes made to defect status outside of the published defect process
- Represent the regional position on defect status to both regional users and international staff on a regular basis
- 10+ years of professional experience as a QA Analyst or other relevant role
- Good working knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience of working in high pressure environments in previous roles
- Ability to manage repeatable standard processes along with an ability to find, own and resolve ad-hoc issues
- This role will require the candidate to be an excellent self-starter and be proactive and be able to provide previous evidence of these skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with internal customers, influencing and persuading where appropriate and resolving any conflicts which arise
- Ability to explain technical processes and articulate knowledge of the Defect Management process to a wide audience
- Experience with ServiceNow, Salesforce or a similar ticketing system
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or another similar discipline
- Lean Six Sigma or process improvement
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.
TechnologyView all jobs at T-Rex Solutions
Get fresh Senior QA Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.