Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be supporting the development of products using cutting edge technologies as part of a large modernization effort supporting the General Services Administration (GSA) customer, the program is named FLEET. The candidate will be an integral component of a team of passionate and enthusiastic IT professionals and has tremendous opportunities to contribute to T-Rex's growing portfolio.
- Facilitate product discovery sessions with the product managers/product owners and business end users to gather business requirements for new products
- Analyze and document business requirements in the form of experiences, epics, stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA for both business and technical audiences
- Collaborate with other Product Leads and Master Business Analyst to understand and define product dependences, interfaces, and risks
- Define & document acceptance criteria for user stories in a given-when-then format
- Produce meeting minutes and summarize key decisions points at conclusion of discussions
- Collaborate with Product Management and Agile development teams to communicate detailed product requirements for development
- Create business process workflows and any other artifacts required as needed
- Work with technical visionaries to document implementation steps and other deliverables
- Ability to efficiently support multiple simultaneous work streams, including projects and program initiatives, and prioritize, manage, and execute effectively with compressed time lines and ambiguous tasking
- Work remotely in a Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) development environment to support Program Increment (PI) planning to review program backlog and update product roadmap
- 10+ years of experience with technical and business requirements gathering process
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in Information systems, Business Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Management, or other IT degree.
- Ability to work collaboratively with architecture, development and test teams to interpret requirements
- Agility to adapt to changing priorities and direction
- Excellent communication (both verbally and writing) and presentation skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally, etc.
- Ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
- Experience with US federal government clients
- Acceptance test driven delivery experience
- Experience in web design usability testing and ability to synthesize test findings
- Understanding of Product Management
- Scrum Master experience and knowledge
- Experience with facilitating training sessions and demos for end user
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.
BusinessView all jobs at T-Rex Solutions