Senior Azure Cloud Engineer
T-Rex Solutions Suitland, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
T-Rex Solutions is seeking a Senior Azure Cloud Engineer to support the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA's) Cloud Architecture and Cloud Engineering Support Services (CACE) program.
- Provide support in managing BEA's Azure commercial and/or government cloud resources
- Provide expertise in configuring and troubleshooting Azure PaaS and SaaS services
- Maintain and update BEA's cloud policies that are authorized via BEA processes
- Apply changes to the BEA's cloud configuration and deployment documentation in accordance with the agency policies.
- Assist with the execution, management, tracking, and validation of the approved migration plan
- Assist in implementation and configuration of Dev, Test and Prod environments.
- Monitor performance and make resulting adjustments to the configurations.
- Provide expertise in understanding best cloud practices and using them to meet performance and high availability requirements
- Provide expertise in DevSecOps tooling and release management
- Maintain a secure and reliable cloud infrastructure to support BEA's mission and strategic objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 7+ years of related experience
- Experience providing support for applications in a cloud environment.
- Experience in supporting cloud migration of workloads into Azure PaaS and/or SaaS services.
- Provide expertise in PowerShell commands and scripting.
- Expereince to configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Azure services: OneDrive, Virtual Network, Azure AD, App registration, Azure PaaS databases, Web Apps, etc.
- Experience in migrating users home directories to their respective OneDrive
- Microsoft certifications in Azure or M365 Administration are preferred
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification
- Familiarity with managing and configuring Azure VDI and/or Citrix VDI solutions
- Familiarity with the Citrix Cloud Government (CCG) services
- Familiarity with FISMA, NIST 800-53 and FedRAMP compliance
- Statistical agency experience desired
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
TechnologyView all jobs at T-Rex Solutions