- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
T-Rex Solutions is seeking a Program Manager to support and lead a large Department of State program for IT services with a goal of improving the Department’s security posture and promoting innovation and IT modernization across the organization. This program aims to
- Operate and maintain continuity of operations and meeting system availability, customer satisfaction, performance, security compliance, support desk performance requirements.
- Provide support services required to design, develop, and deliver key enhancements, modernization initiatives, and new services, while meeting schedule, cost, and quality performance metrics.
- Provide deployment/sustainment communications and training to domestic bureaus and overseas posts, meeting customer satisfaction and quality performance metrics.
- Leverage multiple cloud technologies and advanced analytics capabilities to identify opportunities and recommend changes to business practices to improve information technology service delivery outcomes for the Department.
- Identify, develop, and advance the DOS Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM) vision and strategic plan to reform IT acquisitions by bringing industry standard best practices and driving innovations.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions and services according to customer needs and objectives.
- Perform management of employee resources and manage and control cost, schedule and scope baselines as needed.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key program metrics.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Technology or related field
- Demonstrate progressive IT management experience with at least one project of similar scope within the past three (3) years with a total contract value greater than $10M and global delivery in a highly complex environment. Oversight or management of at least one project shall have been conducted in accordance with a CMM certified, Agile, and ITIL approach.
- Proven experience and documented success supervising large IT services contracts, including people of various job categories and skills.
- Expertise in the management and control of costs and resources and demonstrated capability in managing projects of this type and complexity.
- Experience providing system modernization and innovation that resulted in increased operational efficiency or cost savings.
- Hold an ITIL certification, or equivalent
- Hold a current PMP certification, or equivalent
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Information Technology
- Experience with and understanding of the Department of State IT programs, mission and goals
- Experience delivering IT projects at the Department of State
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.
BusinessView all jobs at T-Rex Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?