Information Systems Security Officer
- $235,000 Yearly
- Medical , Retirement
T-Rex is seeking a fully cleared Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for our client at Fort Meade, MD.
As the ISSO, you will be responsible for evaluating, implementing, enforcing and maintaining information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies. You shall maintain the operational security posture for information systems or programs to ensure security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Provide support for developing, implementing and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, methodologies and documentation.
- Manage changes to systems and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Support security authorization activities in compliance with NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
- Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Obtain C&A for ISs under their purview
- Serve as the Approval Authority for ISs under their control
- Fifteen (15) years' experience or more
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a bachelor 's degree.
- A Master's Degree in a technical discipline combined with a Bachelor's Degree, not in a technical discipline, satisfies the requirement for a Bachelor 's Degree in a technical discipline OR a Master's Degree in a technical discipline substitutes for two (2) years of required experience.
- Top Secret Clearance with Polygraph
- DoD 8570 compliance with Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I or higher is required (ex. CAP, Security+, etc.).
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.
In compliance with pay transparency guidelines, the annual base salary range for this position is $117,000 - $235,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. T-Rex considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
T-Rex SolutionsFort Meade, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.