Electronic Health Record Subject Matter Expert
T-Rex is seeking an Electronic Health Record Subject Matter Expert to to support adoption of EHR technologies at military treatment facilities and installations around the world. The candidate will work closely with other senior Technical Leads, a team of training and communications specialist, DHMS leaders/staff and DHMS vendors to plan and execute the rollout of training and adoption activities.
The PEO Defense Healthcare Management System (DHMS) is transforming the delivery of health care and advance data sharing through a modernized electronic health record for service members, veterans and their families. The Workforce 3.0 program within DHMS is a managed solution that leverages innovative new processes, methods, and best-in-class methodologies from the private sector to enable the entire PEO DHMS workforce to deliver world-class technology. The DHMS systems provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active duty military, their families, and their beneficiaries. This program supports management of technical deployments, field deployments, and technology training/adoption. Lets talk about how you can help make a difference!
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for one or more aspects of the electronic health record process
- Identify and understand both technical and business requirements for their technical area
- Support identification, scoping, and planning for future new requirements
- Track the design of new and updated capabilities against requirements
- Provide technical support to projects as needed
- Identify and document critical risks to operational and program execution and formulate a comprehensive risk and mitigation plan to address said risks
- Document and present status of projects, risks, testing, etc. to support key meetings (e.g. all hands meetings, IPTs, business functional champion briefings, etc.)
- Produce a knowledge transfer and transition plan to enable a seamless executional transition from current DHMS vendors
- Support increased quality and efficiency through continuous improvements, configuration management, testing, and release management capabilities
- Drive a greater degree of standardization and automation in all processes
- 15+ years of professional experience, of which 10+ years should be in a directly related role
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Ability to understand and communicate complex issues to support executive decision-making
- Ability to work under pressure, supporting multiple concurrent projects and meeting overlapping critical deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work through conflict and negotiate win-win solutions
- Ability to research and document solutions to complex problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Health Informatics, Medicine, Nursing, Business, or another relevant discipline
- Master's degree or other advanced education
- Certifications relevant to the applicant's area of expertise
- Experience implementing, optimizing, integrating, or using Cerner Millennium, Cerner Revenue Cycle, and/or MHS GENESIS
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.
In compliance with pay transparency guidelines, the annual base salary range for this position is $165,000 - $200,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. T-Rex considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
T-Rex SolutionsWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.