Census Bureau Strategic Project Manager
T-Rex Solutions is seeking an experienced and driven Strategic Project Manager to play a crucial role in our Business Development efforts, with a primary focus on the US Census Bureau. In this dynamic position, you will work closely with T-Rex leadership and our strategic partners to coordinate strategy for Census Bureau pursuits, interface with the USCB client, support account management, achieve customer satisfaction and continue to grow the USCB customer footprint within T-Rex.
- Serve as primary point of contact for T-Rex's USCB account
- Lead research requests and efforts that further our intelligence and position within the USCB account
- Act as primary contact of contact to our strategic partners (i.e., MP/JVs, JV's, and CTAs) specific to the USCB account
- Achieve customer delight on program execution
- Support and enable financial objectives to include orders, sales, and profit for USCB business area
- Actively participate in capture of opportunities tied to growth objectives within approved indirect expense budgets for USCB business area
- Work closely with business area directors, business operations manager, engineering teams, and functional support personnel, and is expected to collaborate across the company and exhibit teamwork to contribute to the T-Rex enterprise success
- Prepare for and facilitate key touch points to inform stakeholders, including senior leadership, on key updates, successes, and blockers
- Create and present project status, issues, or decision briefs, either through ad-hoc or existing meetings such as the 1:1s with Fed Civ leadership, monthly project status report meetings, and/or monthly executive meetings
- Identify potential project cost, schedules, and performance risks or issues, and creation/management of mitigation plans on an ongoing basis
- 3+ years of experience working with the USCB customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Experience managing a project / effort, with responsibility for staff development, performance, product delivery, and customer relationships
- Experience developing detailed schedules and tracking and reporting status
- Experience leading employees
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively support growth strategies and execution efforts and to collaborate with business development
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer requirements and working with customers and partners to deliver those requirements
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with customers, technical staff, managers and peers, to gain internal support and consensus
- Ability to collaborate with business development personnel to build existing and new business within USCB
- Ability to motivate employees, ensure engagement, and possess outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated highly ethical behavior that is conducive to professional growth, employee engagement, and continuous staff development
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or another similar discipline
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.
In compliance with pay transparency guidelines, the annual base salary range for this position is $90,000 - $145,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. T-Rex considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
T-Rex SolutionsWashington, DC
WebsiteView All T-Rex Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.