- Expired: August 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to support a great customer mission? The PEO Defense Healthcare Management System (DHMS) is transforming the delivery of health care and advance data sharing through a modernized electronic health record for service members, veterans and their families. The Workforce 3.0 program within DHMS is a managed solution that leverages innovative new processes, methods, and best-in-class methodologies from the private sector to enable the entire PEO DHMS workforce to deliver world-class technology. The DHMS systems provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. This program specifically supports cybersecurity management, technical deployment management, field deployment management, infrastructure & cloud, IT services management and business operations. Lets talk about how you can help make a difference.
T-Rex is seeking a strong Business Analyst to support the support activities related to the current state baselining of DHMS programs in terms of scope, activities, relevant processes, and stakeholders; ensuring knowledge capture and transition from current DHMS incumbents; and preparing for the eventual takeover of IT operations. The candidate will work closely with senior T-Rex BAs, System Engineers, Program Manager, and our CTIO to create strategies, plans, and processes for DHMS.
- Conduct DHMS stakeholder interviews to understand current state processes, ways of working, and overall operational execution
- Participate in relevant workshops and discussions with DHMS stakeholders
- Develop data requests and documentation requests to assist in program baselining activities
- Determine appropriate levels of effort, experience levels, rebadging needs, and support required to ensure continuity of operations during Core Task Order 1
- Identify process improvement and/or automation opportunities by function and program with associated implementation plans and roadmaps
- Determine critical risks to operational and program execution and formulate comprehensive risk & mitigation plans
- Produce knowledge transfer and transition plans to enable a seamless executional transition from current DHMS vendors
- Work with partner and customer counterparts and support the overall development and delivery of program deliverables
- 2-4+ years of professional experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Engineer or other relevant role
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews, participating and leading workshops, and supporting and executing customer data calls
- Experience developing process documentation and process improvement documentation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or another similar discipline
- Experience developing or delivering technical scope of work
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, and in accordance with applicable regulations, employees of T-Rex must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if required by customer or client policies or federal mandates as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If required by the customer, the selected individual will have to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with T-Rex or have an approved exemption prior to the start of employment.
BusinessView all jobs at T-Rex Solutions
Get fresh Health CARE Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.