The Cloud DevOps engineer will support the T-Rex Centers of Excellence in researching and creating technology lab projects to support technical innovations in cloud and DevOps. There will also be solutioning support for competitive government proposals and support in designing solution graphics and writing technical volumes. The Cloud DevOps engineer will also be required to provide briefings on our DevSecOps approach and experience to new and existing customers. The Cloud DevOps Engineer will also leverage their comprehensive cloud expertise to support T-Rex’s program execution across a number of federal agencies and work programs as required. We require an innovative thought-leader who can help our customers solve some of the most pressing and difficult advanced cloud problems that have ever been addressed in the Public sector.
- Assume a technical role in the administration and management of infrastructure solutions
- Experience with fully automating CI/CD pipelines end-to-end, from code commits to production using Jenkins
- Support legacy technology migration to the cloud (familiarity with IBM/Oracle products a plus)
- Support a SAFe/Agile team to integrate/implement the infrastructure for containerized/microservice platform, offering core capabilities such as decoupled services, workflow orchestration, and event-driven automation
- Use IAC technology to deploy, troubleshoot and customize cloud resources
- Provide solution support for proposal efforts
- Deliver customer briefings
- Provide innovative and efficient technology solutions using cloud-based tools and DevOps practices
- Serve as an escalation path for the IT department staff for troubleshooting and IT inquiries
- Learn/Research new technologies
- Train IT department/staff
- Tier 3 and full-stack debugging
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong communication / collaboration skills
- Cloud certifications from Amazon, Microsoft, or GCP preferably DevOps related
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies (CloudFormation/Terraform/ARM Templates)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to be external facing
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant technical experience
- 3+ years specifically operating and managing enterprise cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of enterprise cloud user, security, and networking configurations
- Experience with containerization tools (Kubnernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience managing enterprise scale solutions that leverage the following AWS Services: EC2, S3, CloudFormation, RDS, CloudFront, VPC, Route53, IAM, STS, CloudWatch, Lambda, etc.
- Strong debugging experience
- SAFe certification
- Experience leading/managing teams including performance management
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
T-Rex Solutions LLC
Why Work Here?Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
100% company paid employee medical, 401K match, 30 days PTO, dental, vision, paid training, tuition assistance