T-Rex Solutions is currently seeking a Corporate Controller with demonstrated capabilities in performing the following functions:
- Provide leadership and support to the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions
- Provide leadership and support for payroll and associated taxes
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Manage the general ledger and perform account reconciliations and analyses
- Work with external auditors on audits
- Work with the CFO to prepare monthly financial statements, and communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Develop and manage appropriate financial controls in accordance with the company’s culture and established procedures
- Develop and manage positive relationships with banks
- Develop and manage accounting policies (disclosure statement, GAAP/CAS/FAR compliance, etc.)
- Develop and motivate a team of accounting professionals
- Close collaboration with CEO, COO, and CFO
- Unanet financials experience strongly preferred.
- 10+ years Government Contracting experience in accounting functions (Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, rev rec, fixed assets, financial statement generation, monthly close, etc.)
- Controllership of a mid-size IT services organization
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Thorough understanding and application of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) knowledge/experience.
- Strong organizational skills – must be comfortable managing multiple priorities, keeping detailed notes, and following through on all action items
- Strong communication skills required – must be comfortable collaborating with remote personnel, customers and co-workers at all levels
- Strong leadership skills – must be adept at building and managing a group of accounting professionals
- Intermediate to advance proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
About T-Rex Solutions:
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Fidelity 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors