T-Rex Solutions LLC is a leading business combining innovative Next Generation IT (“NGIT”) capabilities and enabling skills to provide industry-leading solutions to the federal government with a focus on cloud infrastructure and engineering, cybersecurity and large systems integration. T-Rex is part of the winning team awarded a program to support the United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) by providing enterprise architecture, data, and engineering services to USTRANSCOM, US Air Force Air Mobility Command (AMC), and US Army Surface Deployment Distribution Command (SDDC). The team will develop and deliver enterprise architecture products, capability prototypes, system plans, enterprise cloud services, cybersecurity solutions, and data management services; as well as provide enterprise architecture tool operations support for service offerings across USTRANSCOM and its Transportation Component Commands. As the command transitions into commercial cloud services and future capabilities, T-Rex will support integration efforts to perform analysis across enterprise, systems of systems, and individual system levels as well as assist the Government in developing enterprise strategies, technical standards, and services. All work will be performed at Scott Air Force Base.
What you’ll do:
- Design develop and deliver automated infrastructure and enterprise applications utilizing DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines
- Design, implement and manage automated Commercial Cloud Account and VPC management, Jenkins pipeline automation, and automated image management and provisioning solutions
- Provide Windows/RHEL baseline images to developers and administrators in a customized state using EC2 tag values
- Maintain VMs, ensuring fully patched
- Include all DISA STIG configurations, patch/package repositories, and security/logging agents (McAfee, Nessus, Splunk, Activclient, Tumbleweed) required for system accreditation
- Design, implement and maintain ADFS environment; integrated multiple DevOps services’ logons (AWS Console and API, Chef, Palo Alto Panorama, Artifactory, Gitlab) with multifactor authentication
- Create CI/CD baselines, provide pipelines using JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef, AWS EC2/CF/Lambda (Ruby/Python)/S3/SNS/SQS/SWF/SSM
- Develop Chef organization management scripts for multi-tenant enterprise environment
- Automate AMI creation process utilizing GitLab triggers, Jenkins pipelines & AWS lambda functions
- Create custom scripts to perform API calls to applications
- Provide support to developers integrating services into AWS cloud environment using various DevOps tools
- Design, develop, deploy and manage RMF process for enterprise AWS or Azure cloud services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 3 or more years of related experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS GovCloud (iL4/5 approved services), Host Based Security Services (HBSS)
- Atlassian, Jira, Confluence
- Containerization and DevOps / DevSecOps
- Chef, Jenkins, Jenkins Master/Slave (and plug-ins), JFrog Xray, JFrog Artifactory
- PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python, Groovy
- GitLab, GitFlow and git client
- Fortify Software Security Center, Fortify Static Code Analyzer, SonarQube
- Cypress, Selenium HQ
- 5 or more years specifically operating and managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Must have or be able to obtain at least one DOD IAT Level II Certification (or higher): CCNA Security, CySA+ (formerly CSA+), GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP
- Secret Security Clearance
- Certification in the following technologies preferred: Citrix, AWS, Azure, VMware
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
T-Rex Solutions LLC