T-Mobile The Village, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $10 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, dental, life_insurance, medical
As a Sales Associate, you are responsible for providing customers with an excellent buying experience. Sales Associates possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals. You will build consultative sales skills that uncover our customers’ needs with a passion to educate, demonstrate, and recommend solutions. You will report directly to the Store Manager for your location.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize consultative selling skills to guide your customers through their purchasing experience through thoughtful questions to create personalized solutions
- Meet sales goals, generate ongoing sales opportunities and achieve company and personal goals
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Work as a team player, upholding company policies and contributing to a positive working environment
- Stay up to date on the latest promotions, plans, and tools
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including outbound calling, community involvement, and outreach programs
What You Will Need:
- 6+ months of customer service and/or sales background preferably in a retail environment
- Bilingual is a plus
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to interact with customers in a professional manner
- General understanding of sales practices
- Technologically proficient
- A high school diploma or GED is required
What We Will Provide:
- Great compensation package including base plus commission opportunities
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for full-time employees
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- Leadership and development programs
- Rate plan discounts
- Career growth opportunities
Who We Are:
GP Mobile is a premier agent that owns and operates T-Mobile locations in 8 states. We strive to consistently lead the Magenta movement as the most highly regarded T-Mobile Retailer in America! For more information about GP Mobile, please visit www.gpmobile.net.
GP Mobile is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission, vision, and values while serving customers in our communities. People of color, veterans, women, LGBTQIA, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal history will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local laws.
To simplify the lives of our employees and customers by creating a place where honesty and serious fun change the way wireless is experienced.
To consistently lead the Magenta movement as the most highly regarded T-Mobile Retailer in America!
Connect with Our Customers and Communities! Lead through Our People! Win with Integrity!
GP Mobile is a Franchise Company of T-Mobile. T-Mobile USA is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services capable of reaching over 293 million Americans where they live, work, and play. Around the country, our Personal Coverage Check gives customers a clear picture of their local coverage. In a world full of busy and fragmented lives, we at T-Mobile USA, Inc. have this idea that wireless communications can help. The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing: help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That's why we're here OUR MISSION To simplify the lives of our employees and customers by creating a place where honesty and serious fun change the way wireless is experienced. OUR VISION To consistently lead the Magenta movement as the most highly regarded T-Mobile Retailer in America! OUR VALUES Connect with Our Customers and Communities! Lead through Our People! Win with Integrity!
The VillageThe Village, OK