GP Mobile, a T-Mobile Premium Retailer is looking for energetic Retail Sales Managers to join our fast growing team. As a Retail Sales Manager, you'll hone professional sales techniques and learn all about the technology T-Mobile offers as you build the service relationships that are the foundation of GP Mobile’s (and your) success.
Responsible for all operations of a T-Mobile retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail, including hiring, scheduling, training, marketing, loss prevention and team leadership. Primary point of contact for employees of the retail store.
The Retail Sales Assistant Manager acts as the management presence in the retail store. The Retail
Assistant Sales Manager motivates the Retail Sales Representatives to excel by providing guidance and
inspirational leadership that will drive their need to succeed. The Retail Sales Assistant Manager is
responsible for the overall store operations and is accountable for personal/store sales as well as the
development of a high performing, motivated team. In this role you’ll hone professional sales techniques
and learn about the technology T-Mobile offers as you build the customers relationships that are the
foundation of GP Mobile (and your teams) success.
Role and Responsibilities
· Recruits, develops motivates and manages a high-performing team
· Meets or exceeds monthly individual sales goals
· Trains Retail Sales Representatives on current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
· Keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology
· Partners with the Store Manager to observe and coach all employees as needed providing
feedback around sales technique effectiveness and providing excellent customer service
· Reports concerns with sellers’ knowledge and/or behavior to Store Manager or provide coaching as appropriate
· Maintains records related to sales
· Executes the processes and procedures that ensure efficient “back of the house' operations
· Develops positive long-term customer relationships
· Utilizes consultative selling skills to solve customer problems and/or meet their needs
· Interacts with customers and provides prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
· Responsible for ensuring operations control standards are met regarding the opening, closing, and operating of the retail facility including but not limited to cash handling, payment receipt, and deposits
· Understands customer's needs and helps them discover how our products meet those needs
· Educates and engages customers through product demonstrations
· Assists with and participates in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location
· Maintains the visual appeal of the store, including the back room, restrooms and individual work areas according to the retail store standards
· Uses store displays and interactive devices effectively to enhance the customer experience
· Conducts meetings with retail sales staff
· Submit all transaction to our RQ4 on a daily basis
· Acts as store manager in their absence
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED
· 1-3 years of previous retail or customer service-oriented experience required
· Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
· Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
· Well developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong communication, leadership, and presentation skills
· Continuously displays high integrity
· Demonstrates sound leadership skills in order to position oneself as a resource and source of support to all employees within the store
· Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
· Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
· Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
· Completes all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures Maintains a high level of professionalism
· Assistant Store Managers are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives.
*This position description is not all-inclusive and may be changed or eliminated at anytime at the
company's discretion. Additionally, the position description should not be construed as any type of employment contract as employment is at will and may be terminated by either the employee or employee at any time for any reason.