What you'll do in your role.
Serious ambition welcome. Come build winning relationships with customers as you offer them T-Mobile’s unparalleled product and service line. This is a true hunter role! You’ll target businesses and recommend wireless solutions by suggesting service plans, data and other enhanced services, and successfully negotiate and close business. So, bring your passion and determination and get ready for some very big upside. Here are the details:
• You will be given a generous area to prospect, full of potential new business clients, where you can maximize your hunting ability
• You bring an aggressive, and persuasive approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, door knocking, and networking
• Devise creative and effective sales approaches to negotiate and close deals
• While this is your territory where you call the shots, the T-Mobile team has your back every step of the way, with leadership and internal partners committed to giving you the support and resources you need to give the best customer service and sales experiences possible
• Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
• Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting
Develop and build partnerships with Retail stores to drive awareness and bring more TFB business to T-Mobile through the lead transfer program.
With base plus commission, your earning potential is up to you
The experience you'll bring.
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for fearless cold callers who can combine intense self-motivation with well-developed time-management skills. You should also have:
• Proven track record of verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience in a quota driven business environment is key
• Effective negotiators and closers wanted
• If you’ve got experience preparing, delivering and following up on proposals and pricing quotes, you’re someone we want to talk to!
• Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
• Because this position requires local travel you need valid license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance
• Proficient using a computer, typing, using Outlook, and solid business writing skills
• Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a huge plus
• High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
• Competitive base pay plus commissions with lucrative earning potential
• Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
This is more than your average sales role. It’s a chance to build your own territory selling products and services you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.