As a Bilingual Mobile Sales Associate, you’ll be responsible for:
- Obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payments and making change for customers in a retail T-Mobile Store.
- Perform all required opening and closing duties.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue and profit targets.
- Research and memorize T-Mobile’s products and services lineup.
- Utilize excellent training to become a Mobile Expert
- Gain professional experience to help you build your resume and support your education.
- Support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge of T-Mobile technology is up to date.
- Consistently act in the best interest of the company.
SET THE TONE.
A true Bilingual Mobile Sales Associate is a people-person just as much as a tech-person, with a competitive spirit and infectious energy. You can work the floor with a breezy confidence, elevating the customer experience. We want you to make the first impression. We want you to set the tone.
As a Bilingual Mobile Sales Associate, you’ll be responsible to follow these customer regulations:
- Help Customers that come into the store location who are browsing and/or ready to make a purchase.
- Approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing the needs and concerns of customers by building a genuine relationship with them.
- Build trust with customers by answering their questions, educating, and offering solutions that pave the way for a potential T-Mobile sale.
- When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer, and then making sure they’re primed for success throughout the customer on-boarding process
- Right-fit customers into the correct phone, mobile technology, and rate plan package.
FIND YOUR PATH.
All Bilingual Mobile Sales Associates have the opportunity to build a pathway for their future success and become a Mobile Expert—a store’s lead tech guru—and continue to thrive in a company that you love. Now is the time to demonstrate expertise with
current and future products and services.
That means longevity. Stability. Growth. Fulfillment.
And, that means success.
In order to be a Bilingual Mobile Sales Associate, you need to have the following:
- Previous customer service or sales experience. Wireless experience is not needed.
- A passion for technology and the ability to smoothly find your way around a computer.
- Instinctual problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Pass a pre-employment background check.
- Flexibility in schedule and work varied shifts, 7 days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus.
- A high-school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of age.
At MobileOne our Core Values are:
• Go the Extra Mile
• Be Energetic, Have Fun
• Results Matter, Play to Win
• Always Embrace Change
• No Excuses, Own It
• Deliver WOW Service
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. *
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a standing role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
- Travel is required sometimes for training purposes.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.