Hearing Technicians and Technician Teams
- Posted: over a month ago
ACROSS THE USA
Hearing Testing Company seeking teams to join our team to travel the USA full time operating 35' to 45' combination units giving hearing tests to industrial employees.
We provide all the training you'll need to become expert in hearing testing.
One team member must have class A CDL with air brake qualification & good driving record.
Physical & drug screen required.
Both team members need accurate typing skills & computer experience.
Technical training provided on our audio equipment and testing software. After significant training, employees will be CAOHC certified.
Why You Want This Job
- Great opportunity to save money, as we pay most living expenses
- Join our mission to make America a healthier place to work
- Explore the country and meet new people
- Work with your partner
- Safely operate company owned 35' - 40' tractor-trailer truck/combination unit
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to home office
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Provides outstanding customer service
- Tests noise levels
- Enters personnel data into computer
- Perform hearing tests on groups of workers using a computer
- Communicate regularly by email and phone with main office
- Maintain a clean and organized testing unit
- On road most weeks of the year
- CDL-A with air brake qualification
- Computer experience with light typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Neat personal appearance
- No pets
- Base salary of $38,320 for team
- Tax-free per diems
- Paid lodging and expenses
- Paid vacation
- Health & life insurance; flex spending
- 401K with matching
About T K Group
We are dedicated to improving the health and safety of American workers. Since 1987 we have been conducting safety testing in all 50 states. Our testing services include hearing, vision, lung, blood, physical exams, and many more. Our testing units possess state-of-the-art technology and our staff follow rigorous testing procedures.
T K Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro