We're constantly developing new and creative ways to solve the industry’s most complex problems. Our enterprise software solutions run the gamut of Information Technology Services–from payment processing, to prepaid wireless activations, to mobile and web app development. For the past 10+ years our originality attracts the most outstanding and innovative thinkers- allowing us to develop new and creative approaches while growing as the industry leader. Are you a passionate professional, ready to make changes in the tech world? Join our team today!
We are looking for a CFO to join our Finance & Accounting department. The successful candidate will be an accomplished finance leader who is strategically oriented, analytical and objective, with a strong executive presence and excellent leadership skills. Previous experience transforming a finance and accounting organization, including coaching talent and continuously improving processes, optimizing information technology platforms, and implementing best-in-class financial analytics is essential. The company has a family-owned business culture that is highly dynamic and entrepreneurial. The successful candidate will have the ability to collaborate with and balance to the legacy leadership team.
It is critical for the successful candidate to be a hands-on leader with an interest in being involved in the day-to-day operating details of running the business. The CFO will partner with the executive leadership team and department leaders and participate in a variety of strategic and business initiatives that go beyond the finance function. Skills in oral/written communication and strategic thinking, combined with a self-starting, high-energy personality and a personal sense of accountability and flexibility will lead to a successful integration of the new CFO into the company’s culture.
The CFO will oversee all finance and accounting, internal controls, forecasting, budgeting, treasury, tax, NetSuite ERP, legal and administrative, human resources, risk management, and facilities management. As a key member of the senior leadership team with the executive owners (CEO, COO, CIO), you will be responsible for the overall financial strength and resilience of the company.
Core competencies will include:
- Leadership – The successful candidate will have the skills and ability to quickly gain credibility, trust and respect with both internal and external audiences. The CFO will bring organizational savvy, strong coaching, leadership development and team building skills. This individual will lead by example to ensure they cultivate a professionally challenging, personally rewarding, and compliant working environment for all employees across the global organization.
- Broad Financial Skills – The successful candidate will be a seasoned financial and business expert, who has successfully managed all aspects of financial operations and has the capability and expertise across a broad financial and accounting spectrum.
- Driving Results – The CFO will set significant goals for improving the finance organization and be tenacious in accomplishing them. They will set priorities, allocate resources, accept accountability and achieve desired results.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – The CFO will handle a rapidly changing and complex business environment with insight, judgment and maturity as the business continues to evolve in a rapidly evolving market.
- Building and Managing Relationships – The CFO will have the ability over time to coach and develop highly talented individuals and collaborate effectively with other members of the company’s senior leadership team and with core members of the organization across all departments and functions. Externally, this individual will have comfort and experience interacting with strategic partners, auditors, banks, and other advisors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Senior Leadership – as a critical member of the executive leadership team, this individual will need to possess a broad set of management skills that exceed the financial elements of the CFO’s role. Business judgment and experience regarding business transformation, improvements around financial processes and technology, team leadership and professional development of others will be expected competencies of the successful candidate.
- Accounting/Reporting – responsibility for continued implementation and management of accounting structures, methods, systems, controls, operating procedures and technical accounting and reporting requirements.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis – responsibility for the timely and accurate reporting and analysis, both written and oral, of financial and associated business information to internal and external constituencies.
- Data Analytics – collaborate with the CIO, oversight of data management and analytics, the NetSuite ERP administration, including the optimization of NetSuite functionality and integration to the company’s proprietary customer order system.
- FP&A – oversight for the implementation and management of strategic finance, budgeting and forecasting, project-specific financial analysis, and enterprise risk analysis, bank debt covenant reporting.
- Treasury/Tax – lead the evaluation, analysis and execution of working capital and cash management, cash flow forecasting, treasury operations and all other finance related projects as well as oversight of the tax planning and compliance.
- Strategic Planning – contribute to critical decisions around the company’s commercial execution operating in a complex evolving industry environment. Influence key business decision making/strategic planning based on financial data.
- External Relationships – the CFO must be capable of building external relationships with key stakeholders (banks, auditors, business partners) and will also take part in the negotiation of complex customer and supplier contracts.
- Corporate Development – take a leadership role in the analysis, execution and integration of mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. Deal experience is an advantage.
Successful Candidates Should Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration
- At least 15 years’ experience of progressive finance responsible
- Experience in partnering with an executive team
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail, with good judgment and discretion of sensitive or confidential matters
- Proven record of leading by example
- Desire & willingness to have a presence in the office, for this hybrid role with high visibility
- Experience should also include Prepaid Wireless, legal, audit, compliance, budget, and resource development.
- Proven ability to lead multiple complex projects to successful result
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop staff
- Possess strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
T-Cetra LLCDublin, OH
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.