T&F Drugs Inc. is the proud parent company of four premiere Northern New Jersey Pharmacies: Ho-Ho-Kus Pharmacy located in Ho-Ho-Kus, Sicomac Pharmacy of Wyckoff, De Blieck’s Pharmacy of North Haledon, Burgio's Pharmacy of Totowa and Atlas Drug & Nutriton of North Bergen, NJ. Each of our pharmacies is privately owned and takes great pride in providing our customers with exceptional service and support. We are currently seeking to hire a Full-time and Part-time Pharmacy Technician for varied store locations. Days/Evenings/Weekend Hours available.
To perform many pharmacy-related functions under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist and perform all administrative functions of the department that does not require professional judgment or extensive technical training. The person in this position reports to the Director of Pharmacy.
- Prepares prescriptions for dispensing by the pharmacist and fills stock replacements.
- Makes requisitions for drugs and supplies with professional guidance from the pharmacist.
- Orders, receives, and maintains inventory of drugs and chemicals, and ensures their security.
- Helps maintain orderly, clean environment, including cleanliness of pharmacy stock and supplies.
- Enters data in computer system. Recording all prescriptions, purchase orders, stock orders, requisitions, and disbursements.
- Under direction of pharmacist, removes unneeded or outdated drugs from stock and prepares for return or disposal.
- Performs general clerical duties for the department.
- Processes all returns and credits as well as matching invoices to Wholesaler statements.
- Contacting Dr’s for refills, Medicare, Narcotic hard copies, and P/A’s.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to enter data in order to keep computerized records.
- Ability to perform light lifting and repetitious physical activity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Understanding and abiding all HIPAA laws and policies.
- Time Management - Managing one’s own time to accomplish job efficiently.
- Mathematics – Using mathematics to solve problems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician training course, or a minimum of 1 year of on-the-job training.
- National certification preferred, but not required.
- State licensing, as required.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
T & F DRUGS INC
Why Work Here?
Family owned business, great opportunities for growth and great working environment!