Entry Level Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As our Entry Level Marketing Representative, you will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new consumer leads. This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm and a high growth potential in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of Marketing Representative:
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate promotional campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store events and maintaining successful field campaign operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Generating new sales leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and retail event personnel
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
Position will be considered for senior management roles based on performance.
We are Looking For: Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify: Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written. Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision. Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment LEADER & GO GETTER mentality.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales, communications, customer service OR internship in related field preferred
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing and sales strategy
Powered by JazzHR
T & D Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at T & D Solutions