Customer Service Representative - Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We specialize in promotional marketing services that drastically increase brand exposure! We are passionate about helping make a difference in our community and strive to increase awareness about important issues. We choose our clients carefully to ensure we are promoting organizations that stand up for current topics that matter.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Responding to client inquiries
- Updating donor profiles in client custom dashboard
- Staying informed on client's campaign
- Attending mandatory campaign meetings and office meetings
- Participate in marketing and strategy workshops
- Attending all relevant client events based on current campaign
- Manage customer inquiries face to face in a positive and professional way
- Continually learn about industry trends, and improve skills
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Customer service experience is an asset (not required)
- Ability to multitask in high energy environment
- Confident, outgoing, and energetic; professional and team oriented approach
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Desire to grow professionally with our training and skill development programs
Powered by JazzHR
T & D Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at T & D Solutions, Inc.