- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of Position
We are seeking a reliable, experienced Logistics Manager to oversee our distribution operations. In this position, you will coordinate inventory management and product purchasing to ensure that our warehouse has sufficient stock for our orders. You will also handle distribution and fulfillment, freight forwarding, and serve as the primary contact for our suppliers and distributors. Collaboration with our sales managers is vital to a smooth operation. Our ideal candidate has at least five years of logistics or supply planning experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in the supply chain, transportation, logistics, business, or related field; master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in logistics, supply management, or a similar role, with at least 2 years in a supervisory position
- Industry certifications from International Society of Logistics (SOLE) and the American Production and Inventory Society (APICS) is a plus
- Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good Time Management skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Select carriers and third-party services and negotiate contracts and rates
- Schedule all product distribution and coordinate shipments for all locations
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Ensure all shipments comply with interstate traffic laws and regulations
- Track and report shipment results
- Develop and manage logistics KPIs
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, and damages
- Review and analyze budgets, expenditures, and operations
- Determine needs for expansion of routes and schedules
- Supervise and manage the logistics team
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with company processes
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Create and manage budgets
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- All other duties as assigned by manager
- Paid Time Off / Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental plans
- 401k w/ match
- Company holiday parties!
- Casual Work Attire - no more suits and ties!
- Career opportunities throughout the East coast
- Company Swag!
All applicants must take a Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment to be considered. To take the assessment CLICK HERE or copy and paste the following link into your browser;
Thank you for your interest in T&T Construction.
T&T Construction serves the construction industry by providing turnkey solutions for horizontal and vertical Concrete construction. Structural types range from but are not limited to the following types of concrete work on a “Turnkey” basis: Cast-in-Place, tilt wall systems, and infill and load-bearing Masonry work. T&T Construction services a vast geographic market with its expertise, from the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and the Northeast markets.
For more information on the company, visit our website at https://www.ttcfl.com/
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at T&T Construction