Safety Specialist 1
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Occupational Science, Industrial, Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or related field is required.
- ASP or CSP certifications highly desired.
- Progressive experience in safety compliance in manufacturing, industrial and/or mechanical operations required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience-basic electrical, mechanical, etc. understanding is preferred.
- Management System Experience (ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and / or ISO 50001) is highly desired.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), have superior organizational abilities, pay attention to detail, be proactive in nature, and have exceptional technology skills.
- Experience in risk assessment and lockout tagout program implementation preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Flexible Work Arrangements (both in location and hours)
- Defined Career Progression Paths
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Professional development trainings
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness programs for physical, emotional, and financial wellness
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer
Get fresh Safety Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.