QA Test Engineer
Syzygy Integration LLC Conshohocken, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a QA Test Engineer who has a passion for designing and building impactful software applications. In this role, you will be developing applications that will help protect and inform our nation’s most Elite Special Operations Teams, Law Enforcement and First Responders that keep us safe. You will be given autonomy to design and deliver cutting edge technology solutions that span from global situational awareness, to counter drone, to edge sensors and communications.
Syzygy is rapidly growing, and we want you to join our world-class team today!
Must be a US Citizen - Must pass a drug screening
· Play a lead role in our growing software department integrating with some of the most innovative companies in the world
· Conduct software design, deployment and maintenance including getting buy-in from Syzygy management and our customers
· 5+ years of enterprise/consumer software QA testing in a fast-paced environment
· Native Mobile application testing experience on iOS/Android
· Experience with Android Studio / X-Code
· Hands on experience with Automation frameworks such as XCUI, Espresso
· Experience testing REST APIs
· Experience working with Git and integrating automation tests with CI/CD pipelines. Hands-on integration with Jenkins preferred.
· Experience testing client/server application running in cloud environments (AWS preferred) and local computer environments (primarily Linux). Hardware/Software integration testing experience is a big plus.
· Experience supporting software design and code reviews to provide input on testability of the system.
· Demonstrated ability to understand the requirements and setup the Test Environment, perform test design, execution, and defect management.
· Proven experience writing details test plans/reports with little or no guidance.
· Self-starter and comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and high sense of urgency.
· Experience identifying User Experience and non-functional issues.
· Ability to dig deeper into test failures and work with developers to identify root cause.
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous assignments.
· Fantastic Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Vacation and Sick Time
· 401k Matching
Syzygy Integration LLCWhy Work Here?
Syzygy has a world-class team where you will be given lots of autonomy and room to grow! Help us make an impact!
14 Union Hill RoadConshohocken, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Syzygy Integration LLC