At Systèmes Sous-sol Québec we make homes healthier, safer & more comfortable with proven solutions for wet basements, damp crawl spaces and cracked foundations.
We are recommended by CAA, APCHQ and ACQ and have recently won the Consumer Choice Award in the Greater Montreal Metropolitan Area for the Foundation Repair category.
We are looking for a highly motivated and positive fully bilingual individual to serve as our Sales Aministrator in the Greater Montreal and surrounding areas.
Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At Systèmes Sous-sol Québec, we want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
- $ 50,000 salary plus bonus structure up to an additional $10,000
- Great place to build a career/opportunity for growth!
- Great company reputation and work for industry leader. We’ve been awarded the Consumer Choice Award for 2019!
- Opportunity to travel to the USA at company’s expense for training and certifications on a regular basis
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture you can be proud of belonging to
What you would do:
- Continuously recruit sales staff
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Ensure our customers have a remarkable sales experience
- Provide daily sales report and sales audits
- Communicate and implement procedures, guidelines and policies
- Quality control of the relationship between sellers and customers (ensures follow-up on any complaints relating to the representative or the sales itself);
- Ensures the smooth running of the sales cycle, from the first appointment to the end of product installation at the customer's premises;
- Relay information between the different departments and the sales department;
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- Reports directly to the president
The individual must possess:
- 5+ years proven sales experience
- Experience training and implementing sales systems and programs
- Proven ability to motivate, guide, and direct a team to reach and exceed business goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in both French and English
- Proficient computer skills and the willingness/ability to learn new program
- Experience in recruiting is a big plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Can work well under pressure
- Naturally positive, teachable and has a cheerful attitude
- Excellent team worker
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certificate or diploma in sales and/or recruiting preferred
- Experience in a small to medium business is preferred
If you are a natural leader who thrives on developing a sales team and wants to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to us as our Sales Administrator.