Senior Enterprise Software (ERP/WMS) Implementation Consultant
Systems Logic Cambridge, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Implementation Consultant
Systems Logic is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Client Services Consultant at the company's headquarters in Cambridge, Ontario. As part of our Professional Services Department you will be responsible for managing projects, collecting client requirements, installation, and training and supporting of our industry leading enterprise Warehouse Management Software solution, Wireless Warehouse in a Box and Peak 360. The successful candidate will have experience in and knowledge of enterprise software and a proven history of training and implementation, ideally in the Warehousing and Distribution verticals, but will also consider those from the manufacturing or general ERP fields. Join our team, where your drive is the only thing that will limit your potential growth in the organization! Our solution offering is comprised of an industry leading Warehouse Management Software, Business Analysis Services, and Warehouse and technology optimization services.
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary client contact in the Implementation phase of Systems Logic’s solutions.
- Perform requirement analysis with clients to establish an implementation and configuration plan.
- Perform coordination, installation, training and support to our clients for our Warehouse Management Solution.
- Assist in development of online training materials.
- Work from our Cambridge, Ontario headquarters
- Some travel within Canada and the US is required
Qualifications and Skills
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in implementing Enterprise Solutions into the SMB space.
- Experience working with key stakeholders scoping projects, collecting and identifying requirements, performing process analysis, and the ability to convert that into an implementation project that you can lead.
- Ability to multi-task in high pressure situations.
- Ability to gather and organize complex information and co-ordinate materials for distribution.
- Must be excellent at building lasting relationships and have excellent active listening skills.
- Must have experience with field implementations and not simply online/remote implementations.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills to meet the needs of communicating with our North American customer base.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Experience
- The candidate is a motivated, self-starter; a high achiever and excel in all undertakings
- Ability to work both in a team environment and individually with little supervision
- Knowledge of Warehousing, Professional Services, the distribution industry or ERP markets is required.
- Knowledge and previous experience working with Mobile Computing and Scanning applications an asset.
- University Degree, College Certificate or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL an asset
- All candidates must be located in Canada, and currently able to work legally in Canada and travel to the United States for work purposes as needed without the need for Visa applications.
- This job has the opportunity for flexible time, although there are periods that will require in excess of 45 hours per week. We are also currently experimenting with working a 4 day workweek, which may extend beyond the current Covid-19 situation.
- Some travel within North America will be expected that will take you away from home for periods of 3 to 10 days, with an expectation of spending a total of two months per year on the road once trained.
- We do not work with or want to be contacted by headhunting or placement organizations and as such we will not respond to these types of inquiries. Only direct candidates should apply.
Systems LogicWhy Work Here?
Never be bored as you work on all aspects of the development and implementation lifecycle, never stuck in a silo.
Systems Logic has been in business for 19 years delivering enterprise software solutions to the SMB Distribution and Manufacturing sectors. Our flagship and award winning warehouse management software (WMS) solution Wireless Warehouse in a Box is utilized by businesses all over North America, and covers all verticals from e-commerce distributors to manufacturers, automotive and pharmacueticals. Check us out at www.warehouseinabox.com and at www.peak360software.com to learn more.
501A Franklin Blvd.Cambridge, ON
TechnologyView all jobs at Systems Logic