Workforce Management Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Systems Integration, Inc. (SII) is a leading provider of turnkey contact center infrastructure solutions and IT services. With decades of combined experience in IT and systems integration, we have helped US Government agencies and commercial businesses elevate their customer satisfaction with our portfolio of solutions and services. Join our SII team to discover a professionally and financially rewarding career in an exciting, fast-paced, and growing government-contracting industry!
We are actively recruiting for a Workforce Management Analyst for our Call Center supporting the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in Albuquerque, NM. The individual that accepts this opportunity will work to improve workforce management effectiveness by scheduling and forecasting. Implement and optimize the usage of Workforce Management tools and provide daily and weekly scheduling and real time monitoring support for customer Service. Track and analyze data to support executive management staffing decisions. Responsibilities include daily monitoring of Workforce management applications. Post analysis evaluation of agent statistics and reporting relating to the above programs. Hours of operation are between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. (MT) Monday through Friday, and between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. (MT) on weekends and holidays. Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
Principal Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Directs the real-time placement of staff and prioritizes work throughout the day to account for variations from forecasted and unexpected staffing situations.
- Creates sound recommendations based on call delivery analysis and staffing levels to maintain service objectives.
- Creates schedules that optimize the application of team members against inbound/outbound interaction volume.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for leadership and key stakeholders. This may include a variety of KPI's, including daily agent statistics and skill group/call type statistics; analyzing data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities, and uncovering levers impacting these issues.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Call Center management best practices.
- Process analytical skills in a call center environment.
- Ability to create well organized, accurate, and concise material and work documentation for organizational use.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access with the ability to create and maintain data bases and the ability to use them to present to both internal and external contacts.
- Strong knowledge of work force management tools and the ability to maintain them.
- Ability to work as part of a team, independently and in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Data Science field (preferred).
- 3-5 years prior experience in a Call Center Operations environment, capacity planning, forecasting and scheduling.
What We Offer:
SII is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive pay and performance-based incentives, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 10 paid holidays per year; paid vacation; medical and dental coverage for employees and their dependents; disability insurance; life insurance; and a matching 401(k) plan.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Systems Integration, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Systems Integration, Inc.