IT Support Technician
Systems Integration, Inc. Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Systems Integration, Inc. seeks a IT Support Technician to provide IT support for a new call center coming to Albuquerque, NM supporting 70+ call center representatives. The qualified technician will work in unison with the existing IT team located at HQ in Landover, MD to ensure that all systems are maintained to maximum efficiency and will maintain the connectivity of the CRM telephony system at all times.
The IT Support Technician:
- Provides technical assistance and training to system users.
- Responds to users' requests for assistance by phone, the ticketing system (JIRA) and desk side support.
- Installs and modifies personal computer and network hardware and software.
- Diagnoses hardware, software and operator problems and takes remedial actions or recommends procedural changes.
- Will staff the help desk.
- May install and configure peripheral equipment such as monitors, keyboards, printers, phones, and disk drives.
- May load and configure operating systems and applications such as word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs.
- Will maintain the secured computer network at this remote call center location ensuring that all systems work to maximum efficiency, troubleshooting and working with the IT team at the corporate office in Landover, MD to maintain the system.
- Will maintain the connectivity of the Genesys interactive phone system.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Systems Integration, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Systems Integration, Inc.